Here at SBC Lending, we are pleased to offer a variety of services to meet the needs of our clients. We’ve spent years in the home lending industry and are dedicated to helping you achieve your desired goals.
Buying a home is a large investment. Therefore, it’s a good idea to partner with a team of lending professionals who can assist you. Once we get to know your lifestyle, budget, and preferences, you can count on us to find you the perfect mortgage.
In addition to helping you select the ideal home loan for your situation, we’ll spearhead the entire mortgage process. You’ll be able to sit back, relax, and take care of other, more important tasks. Rest assured we’ll work to get your loan processed quickly and efficiently.
Here are several of the many reasons clients turn to us for all of their home buying needs.
- Access to Hundreds of Loan Products: We offer a variety of loan products from a number of different lenders. Since we operate through wholesale channels, we can give you access to low rates that you may not be able to secure on your own.
- Expertise: We’ve been in the lending business for decades and are well versed in the mortgage process from both the lender and borrower point of views. We’ll outline the ins and outs of every option so you can make the best decision for you and your family.
- Time Savings: If you lead a busy life, you don’t need to spend hours upon hours comparing lenders and rates. We’ll take care of this on your behalf, make the loan comparison process a breeze, and save you plenty of time.
- Service When You Need It: Unlike banks who are usually only available from 9 to 5, our team is here for you whenever you need us. We’re willing to work with your schedule and address your questions or concerns at any time.
- Personalized Service: From the moment you reach out to us regarding your lending needs, we’ll get to know your needs and provide you with the individualized service you deserve.
Are you looking to improve your mortgage situation? If so, you may be a good candidate for refinance with SBC Lending. By refinancing your mortgage, you replace your current loan with a new one that features better terms like a lower interest rate or monthly payment. You can also get rid of costly mortgage insurance and own your home free and clear sooner than you ever thought possible.
A refinance can free up hundreds of dollars each month and give you the extra cash you need to meet other financial goals. If you’d like to save for your child’s college, remodel your kitchen, pad your emergency fund, or travel more, refinancing can allow you to do just that. Refinancing may afford you the opportunity to spend your hard-earned money on the things that really matter to you.
Our lending professionals are here to take the guesswork out of the refinancing process. We’ve helped countless homeowners save hundreds of dollars on their mortgage each month and look forward to assisting you.
At SBC Lending, we know that not every homebuyer works for an employer and wants to buy their primary residence. Maybe you’re an entrepreneur or self-employed. Or perhaps you’re an investor. Regardless of your situation, we can match you to a non-traditional loan that meets your unique needs.
We’ll make it easy for you to overcome the hurdles that many non-traditional homebuyers face. You can trust us to educate you on all of the options available to you and leave you with a mortgage that aligns well with your particular goals. Several examples of non-traditional loans include:
- Bank Statement Loans: If you’re self-employed, have 12 to 24 months of bank statements, and write a lot off on your taxes, a bank statement loan may be a good option.
- Investor Loans: With an investor loan, you can qualify solely based on your debt ratio.
- Just Missed Agency: This may make sense if you have recent credit issues and may not be able to go the conventional route.
Whether you’re a veteran, active-duty service member, or other military personnel, veterans loans can turn your dream of homeownership into a reality. Just like conventional mortgages, VA loans are issued by private mortgage lenders. The major difference, however, is that they’re backed by the Department of Veteran’s Affairs. So what does this mean for you? Additional benefits that you wouldn’t be able to enjoy otherwise.
With a VA loan, you can lock in reduced interest rates, no mortgage insurance premiums, and minimal to no closing costs. Let’s dive deeper into some of the major benefits of veterans loans.
- No Down Payment: For many people, coming up with a substantial down payment is very difficult. VA loans take away this hurdle to homeownership because they don’t require them. This is a huge perk as conventional lenders ask borrowers to put 20% down.
- Relaxed Credit Requirements: Other home loans place a great deal of weight on the credit of their borrowers. If you don’t have the best credit, you may still qualify for a veterans loan because credit requirements are typically lenient.
- Can Be Reused: Fortunately, the VA home loan program is not a one and done program. Nor is it only an option for first time homebuyers. As long as you have served our country in the armed forces or are married to someone who has, you’re eligible for it.
- Grants are an Option: You won’t have to choose between a home loan and a grant. If you’re a veteran with a service related disability, you are welcome to apply for a housing grant from the VA so you can build, remodel, or adapt an existing home to accomodate your needs.
- Funding Fee Exemption: If you’re a disabled vet, you are generally exempt from a funding fee.
Lending is our forte but don’t just take our word for it. Check out several reviews from our satisfied clients. Once you do, you’ll understand what makes our boutique brokerage firm one-of-a-kind. Want to hear more from our clients? Don’t hesitate to ask! We have a long list of references who would be happy to share their experiences with you.
SBC Lending strives to be an expert in home lending. We publish articles on a regular basis to educate you on various topics related to buying a home and securing a mortgage. Have a question that hasn’t been answered in one of our posts? Contact us today to learn the answer. We believe knowledge is power and are always here to help.